The death of [41 Thief] Knik (Human)

in A Corridor

from the perspective of [41 Thief] Knik (Human)

<worn as a badge>    a royal badge of Arcium [poor] (illuminating)
<worn in ear>        a diamond earring [superior]
<worn in ear>        a diamond earring [superior]
<worn on face>       a snakeskin mask
<worn around neck>   a wicked looking collar [superior]
<worn around neck>   a wicked looking collar [superior]
<worn on body>       some spiked leather armor bearing the insignia of Tharnadia [superior] [85%]
<worn about body>    a heavy lion-skin cloak [superior] (magic)
<worn on back>       a large leather backpack (illuminating)
<worn about waist>   a dark sash spun from wire
<worn on belt buckle>a rugged adventurers satchel (magic) (illuminating)
<worn around wrist>  a whitestone bracer [superior] (magic)
<worn around wrist>  an ancient mithril bracer of Clan Bloodyfist [poor] (magic)
<worn on finger>     a dented ring [poor]
<primary weapon>     a faded-red dagger called 'Silencer' [poor] (magic)
<secondary weapon>   a curved bladed dagger [superior] (humming)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton-weave greaves
<worn on feet>       a pair of dark ostriche-hide boots [superior]


< 246h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S -W

< 246h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 246h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
A beautiful centaur who is close by to your south.

< 246h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 246h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S

< 246h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 246h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
A tharnadian thief-hunter who is close by to your north.
The receptionist who is close by to your north.
A Kobold who is close by to your south.
A bleeding halfling who is close by to your south.

< 246h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 247h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
Room #19
Obvious exits: -N
A Kobold (small) ThE FuRY *-* Bloodlust *-* stands in mid-air here, fighting a bleeding halfling.
(Q)A bleeding halfling stands here, fighting a Kobold.

< 247h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 247h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
A tharnadian thief-hunter who is not far off to your north.
The receptionist who is not far off to your north.

< 247h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 247h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A bleeding halfling dodges a Kobold's attack.

< 247h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
A bleeding halfling's fine punch strikes a Kobold.
A bleeding halfling's fine punch strikes a Kobold.

< 247h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
You reach for the ground, quickly tossing a clump of dirt at a Kobold's face!
A Kobold seems to be blinded!

< 248h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
A bleeding halfling dodges a Kobold's attack.

< 248h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
Alarm bells sound, signalling an invasion!

< 248h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
A bleeding halfling's punch strikes a Kobold.
Militia forces muster to bolster the town's defenses against the invaders!!!

< 248h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
A bleeding halfling dodges a Kobold's attack.

< 248h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
A bleeding halfling's punch strikes a Kobold.

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
A Kobold misses a bleeding halfling.

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
Room #19
Obvious exits: -N
A Kobold (small) ThE FuRY *-* Bloodlust *-* stands in mid-air here, fighting a bleeding halfling.
(Q)A bleeding halfling stands here, fighting a Kobold.

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
[Damage: 30 ] A Kobold makes a strange sound as you place a faded-red dagger called 'Silencer' [poor] in his back.

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
< T: bleeding TP: sta TC:excellent E: image sta EP:  nasty wounds >
 A bleeding halfling's punch strikes a Kobold hard.

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
< T: bleeding TP: sta TC:excellent E: image sta EP:  nasty wounds >
 A bleeding halfling dodges a Kobold's attack.

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
< T: bleeding TP: sta TC:excellent E: image sta EP:  nasty wounds >
 [Damage: 10 ] Your impressive pierce strikes a Kobold hard.
You score a CRITICAL HIT!!!!!
[Damage: 17 ] Your pierce seriously wounds a Kobold.

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
< T: bleeding TP: sta TC:excellent E: image sta EP:  nasty wounds >
 You attempt to flee...
PANIC!  You couldn't escape!

< 249h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
< T: bleeding TP: sta TC:excellent E: image sta EP:  nasty wounds >
 You attempt to flee...
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S
You flee northward!

< 249h/372H 103v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 249h/372H 103v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
Cobash who is rather far off to your east.
Drozk who is rather far off to your east.
A bleeding halfling who is close by to your south.

< 249h/372H 103v/119V Pos: standing >
Room #19
Obvious exits: -N
(Q)A bleeding halfling lies on the floor here.

< 249h/372H 103v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 249h/372H 103v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
You see nothing.

< 249h/372H 103v/119V Pos: standing >
Backstab who?

< 249h/372H 104v/119V Pos: standing >

< 249h/372H 104v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S

< 249h/372H 104v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 249h/372H 104v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
A Kobold who is close by to your east.
A Kobold who is close by to your east.
A Kobold who is close by to your east.
A Kobold who is close by to your east.
Seluna who is a brief walk away to your east.
Chrolo who is a brief walk away to your east.
Ques who is a brief walk away to your east.
A bleeding halfling who is close by to your south.

< 249h/372H 104v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S -W
A Kobold enters from the north.
A Kobold enters from the north.
A Kobold enters from the north.

< 249h/372H 105v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.
A Kobold leaves west.
A Kobold leaves west.
A Kobold leaves west.

< 250h/372H 105v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
Seluna who is not far off to your east.
Chrolo who is not far off to your east.
Ques who is not far off to your east.
A beautiful centaur who is close by to your south.
A Kobold who is close by to your west.
A Kobold who is close by to your west.
A Kobold who is close by to your west.
A Kobold who is close by to your west.
Alarm bells sound, signalling an invasion!

< 250h/372H 105v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S -W

< 250h/372H 105v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 250h/372H 105v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
A tharnadian thief-hunter who is close by to your north.
The receptionist who is close by to your north.
Sturdy barbarian bodyguard who is close by to your north.
Sturdy barbarian bodyguard who is close by to your north.
Rich human merchant who is close by to your north.
Seluna who is close by to your east.
Chrolo who is close by to your east.
Ques who is close by to your east.
Cobash who is not far off to your east.
Drozk who is not far off to your east.
Menae, the apprentice sorcerer who is close by to your south.

< 250h/372H 106v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 250h/372H 106v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 250h/372H 107v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 250h/372H 107v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 250h/372H 107v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?
You faintly hear Seluna groupsay the words 'top (mumble)'.

< 250h/372H 107v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 250h/372H 108v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 250h/372H 108v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 250h/372H 108v/119V Pos: standing >
The receptionist enters from the north.
Toss it at who?

< 250h/372H 109v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?
Ques enters from the east.
Chrolo enters from the east.
Seluna enters from the east.

< 251h/372H 109v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 109v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?
Ques leaves south.
Chrolo leaves south.
Seluna leaves south.

< 251h/372H 110v/119V Pos: standing >
The receptionist leaves west.
Drozk enters from the east.
Cobash enters from the east.
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 110v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 111v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?
Ques enters from the south.
Chrolo enters from the south.
Seluna enters from the south.

< 251h/372H 111v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?
Ques leaves north.
Chrolo leaves north.
Seluna leaves north.

< 251h/372H 111v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 112v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 112v/119V Pos: standing >
Drozk leaves west.
Cobash leaves west.

< 251h/372H 112v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?
Ques enters from the north.
Chrolo enters from the north.
Seluna enters from the north.

< 251h/372H 112v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?
Ques leaves west.
Chrolo leaves west.
Seluna leaves west.

< 251h/372H 113v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 113v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 113v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 114v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 114v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 251h/372H 114v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 252h/372H 115v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S -W

< 252h/372H 115v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 252h/372H 115v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
A beautiful centaur who is close by to your south.
Drozk who is close by to your west.

< 252h/372H 115v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S
Seluna *-=Holy Warrior=-* Red Moon Disciples (Halfling)(small) stands here.
Cobash (Halfling)(small) stands here.
Ques Mortal Mirage Red Moon Disciples (Gnome)(small) stands in mid-air here.
Drozk (Human)(medium) stands here.

< 252h/372H 115v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 252h/372H 115v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
Chrolo who is close by to your north.
The receptionist who is close by to your north.
A Kobold who is close by to your north.
A Kobold who is close by to your north.
A Kobold who is close by to your north.
A Kobold who is close by to your north.
A Kobold who is close by to your north.
A tharnadian thief-hunter who is not far off to your east.
A bleeding halfling who is close by to your south.

< 252h/372H 116v/119V Pos: standing >
A Kobold enters from the north.
A Kobold enters from the north.
A Kobold enters from the north.
A Kobold enters from the north.

< 252h/372H 116v/119V Pos: standing >
Drozk leaves north.

< 252h/372H 116v/119V Pos: standing >
A Kobold leaves east.
A Kobold leaves east.
A Kobold leaves east.
A Kobold leaves east.

< 252h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?
Ques leaves east.
Cobash leaves east.
Seluna leaves east.

< 252h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
Drozk enters from the north.

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
The receptionist enters from the north.
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S -W

< 253h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
A tharnadian thief-hunter who is not far off to your east.
A Kobold who is not far off to your east.
Seluna who is a brief walk away to your east.
Cobash who is a brief walk away to your east.
Ques who is a brief walk away to your east.
A beautiful centaur who is close by to your south.
The receptionist who is close by to your west.

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S -W

< 253h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Drozk enters from the west.
You quickly scan the area.
Sturdy barbarian bodyguard who is close by to your north.
Sturdy barbarian bodyguard who is close by to your north.
Rich human merchant who is close by to your north.
A tharnadian thief-hunter who is close by to your east.
A Kobold who is close by to your east.
Seluna who is not far off to your east.
Cobash who is not far off to your east.
Ques who is not far off to your east.
Menae, the apprentice sorcerer who is close by to your south.
The receptionist who is close by to your west.

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Drozk leaves east.
Toss it at who?

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S -W
A tharnadian thief-hunter stands in mid-air here, fighting a Kobold.
A Kobold (small) ThE FuRY *-* Bloodlust *-* stands in mid-air here, fighting a tharnadian thief-hunter.

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A tharnadian thief-hunter dodges a Kobold's attack.
You quickly scan the area.
Drozk who is close by to your east.
Seluna who is close by to your east.
Cobash who is close by to your east.
Ques who is close by to your east.
Xero, the barbarian mercenary who is close by to your south.
The receptionist who is not far off to your west.

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
You reach for the ground, quickly tossing a clump of dirt at a Kobold's face!
A Kobold seems to be blinded!

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A tharnadian thief-hunter starts casting a spell.

< 253h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
The receptionist enters from the west.

< 254h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Ques enters from the east.
Cobash enters from the east.
Seluna enters from the east.

< 254h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A tharnadian thief-hunter dodges a Kobold's attack.

< 254h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
The receptionist leaves east.
A tharnadian thief-hunter completes his spell...
A tharnadian thief-hunter utters the word 'epabrawa'

< 254h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A tharnadian thief-hunter's fine punch strikes a Kobold hard.
A tharnadian thief-hunter's punch strikes a Kobold hard.
A tharnadian thief-hunter's fine punch strikes a Kobold very hard.
You faintly hear Seluna groupsay the words '(mumble)'.

< 254h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Kobold stops following a Kobold.
Ques leaves east.
Cobash leaves east.
Seluna leaves east.

< 254h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Chrolo enters from the west.

< 255h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Chrolo leaves east.

< 255h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Backstab who?

< 255h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A tharnadian thief-hunter leaves east.

< 255h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Chrolo enters from the east.

< 255h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Chrolo leaves west.

< 255h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Backstab who?

< 256h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 256h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?

< 256h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Chrolo enters from the west.

< 256h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Toss it at who?
Chrolo leaves east.

< 256h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -S -W -D
Chrolo herrdiggthumb Red Moon Disciples (Human)(medium) stands, floating here.

< 256h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
Militia forces muster to bolster the town's defenses against the invaders!!!
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 257h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
A water elemental playing the banjo who is close by below you.
Gukk who is close by below you.
Gukk who is close by below you.
Gukk who is close by below you.
Gukk who is close by below you.
The ether wraith who is close by below you.
Gukk who is close by below you.
Seluna who is close by below you.
Cobash who is close by below you.
Ques who is close by below you.

< 257h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
Alarm bells sound, signalling an invasion!
Chrolo floats down.

< 257h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S -W -U
Chrolo herrdiggthumb Red Moon Disciples (Human)(medium) stands, floating here.
Trying his best to strum, this water elemental is playing the banjo. (minion) 
Gukk DiCkenSonS Legion Red Moon Disciples (Githzerai)(medium) stands in mid-air here.
Gukk DiCkenSonS Legion Red Moon Disciples (Githzerai)(medium) stands in mid-air here.
Gukk DiCkenSonS Legion Red Moon Disciples (Githzerai)(medium) stands in mid-air here.
Gukk DiCkenSonS Legion Red Moon Disciples (Githzerai)(medium) stands in mid-air here.
*A wraithy cloudy form drifts in the air here (minion) 
Gukk DiCkenSonS Legion Red Moon Disciples (Githzerai)(medium) stands, floating here.
Seluna *-=Holy Warrior=-* Red Moon Disciples (Halfling)(small) stands here.
Cobash (Halfling)(small) stands here.
Ques Mortal Mirage Red Moon Disciples (Gnome)(small) stands in mid-air here.
A sturdy looking mount is here, all saddled up and ready to ride.

< 257h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.

< 257h/372H 117v/119V Pos: standing >
You quickly scan the area.
Zech, the dwarven warrior who is close by to your north.
Drozk who is close by to your east.
An elite guard who is close by to your east.
An elite guard who is close by to your east.
Ithilin, the travelling bard. who is close by to your south.
A Kobold who is not far off to your west.
A Kobold who is not far off to your west.
A Kobold who is not far off to your west.
A Kobold who is not far off to your west.

< 257h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Gukk leaves east.
The ether wraith leaves east.
Gukk leaves east.
Gukk leaves east.
Gukk leaves east.
Gukk leaves east.
A water elemental playing the banjo leaves east.

< 257h/372H 119v/119V Pos: standing >
A Corridor
Obvious exits: -N -E -S -W
A Kobold (small) ThE FuRY *-* Bloodlust *-* stands in mid-air here.
A Kobold (small) ThE FuRY *-* Bloodlust *-* stands in mid-air here.
A Kobold (small) ThE FuRY *-* Bloodlust *-* stands in mid-air here.
*A Kobold (tiny) ThE FuRY *-* Bloodlust *-* stands in mid-air here.

< 257h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
You attempt to hide yourself.
Being a master cutpurse, you easily slip into the shadows.
Ques enters from the east.
Cobash enters from the east.
Chrolo enters from the east.
Seluna enters from the east.
Chrolo suddenly attacks a Kobold!
Chrolo's fine punch strikes a Kobold.

< 257h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Cobash suddenly attacks a Kobold!
Cobash misses a Kobold.
A Kobold snaps into visibility.
You quickly scan the area.
The mount who is close by to your east.
A water elemental playing the banjo who is not far off to your east.
Gukk who is not far off to your east.
Gukk who is not far off to your east.
Gukk who is not far off to your east.
Gukk who is not far off to your east.
The ether wraith who is not far off to your east.
Gukk who is not far off to your east.
Drozk who is not far off to your east.
An elite guard who is not far off to your east.
An elite guard who is not far off to your east.
Rhed, the elven ranger who is close by to your south.

< 257h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
You reach for the ground, quickly tossing a clump of dirt at a Kobold's face!
A Kobold seems to be blinded!

< 257h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Ques starts casting an offensive spell.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Drozk enters from the east.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Drozk leaves west.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Kobold attempts to flee.
A Kobold leaves west.
A Kobold leaves west.
A Kobold leaves west.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Ques completes his spell...
Ques utters the words 'unsozfol efaui'
Ques drains the energy of a Kobold who crumbles into a lifeless husk.
Upon being struck, a Kobold disappears into thin air.
A Kobold stops following a Kobold.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Drozk enters from the west.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Drozk leaves west.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
Ques leaves west.
Cobash leaves west.
Chrolo leaves west.
Seluna leaves west.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Kobold enters from the west.
A Kobold enters from the west.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Kobold starts casting an offensive spell.

< 258h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
A Kobold completes his spell...
A Kobold utters the word 'agsplnuahz'
Ghostly hands appear before you, close around your neck and begin to squeeze!
You gasp for air as a pair of ghostly hands tighten around your throat!
OUCH!  That really did HURT!

< 185h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
<A Kobold snaps into visibility.
You gasp for air as a pair of ghostly hands tighten around your throat!
OUCH!  That really did HURT!

< 141h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
<You gasp for air as a pair of ghostly hands tighten around your throat!
OUCH!  That really did HURT!
Drozk enters from the west.

< 92h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
<Drozk leaves east.

< 92h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
<A Kobold starts casting an offensive spell.

< 92h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
<The town crier shouts in common 'If you're headin' outside of Tharnadia be careful!'
The town crier shouts in common 'Trolls, giants, and many dangers may threaten your lives.'

< 92h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
<Sorry, you aren't allowed to do that in combat.
Ques enters from the west.
Cobash enters from the west.
Seluna enters from the west.

< 92h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
<A Kobold snaps into visibility.
A Kobold completes his spell...
A Kobold utters the word 'agsplnuahz'
Ghostly hands appear before you, close around your neck and begin to squeeze!
You gasp for air as a pair of ghostly hands tighten around your throat!
YIKES!&-L  Another hit like that, and you've had it!!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
Cobash suddenly attacks a Kobold!
Cobash misses a Kobold.
A Kobold snaps into visibility.
Gukk enters from the east.
The ether wraith enters from the east.
Gukk enters from the east.
Gukk enters from the east.
Gukk enters from the east.
Gukk enters from the east.
A water elemental playing the banjo enters from the east.
Sorry, you aren't allowed to do that in combat.

< 23h/372H 118v/119V Pos: standing >
< T: Cobash TP: sta TC:excellent E: A Kobold sta EP:  few wounds >
 Everything suddenly goes black as a pair of ghostly hands choke the life out of you...
Your some gauntlets of might was completely destroyed by the massive blow!
Your pair of spiked blood sleeves was completely destroyed by the massive blow!